Save the Date
Friday, November 3, 2017
28th Annual Catch the Wave Conference
and the Greg Gousse Residency Conference
Radisson, Cromwell, CTCLICK for Exhibitor Information and Registration
Thank you to all who participated in the
27th Annual Catch the Wave
including the Greg Gousse Residency Conference
Friday, November 11, 2016
Radisson Hotel Cromwell
CE Credit: We contract with CPA to provide ACPE credit for both pharmacists and pharmacy techs. If you've any questions about logging your Catch the Wave credit, please contact Ellen Zoppo at 860/563-4619.
2016 Speakers and Presentations: CE Credits for both pharmacists and pharmacy technicians
2016 Attendees: If would like a copy of a speaker's presentation slides, please email the CSHP office.
- Keynote Ron Culberson, MSW, CSP, CPAE – "Do it well, Make it Fun" 1.25 CE speaker, humorist, and author of Do it Well. Make it Fun.The Key to Success in Life, Death, and Almost Everything in Between
- Keynote Paul Abramowitz,PharmD, ScD (Hon), FASHP; Chief Executive Officer of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)
be Leaders: Perspectives on Leveraging Leadership to Improve Patient Care”
- Steven Lemieux, PharmD (USJ School of Pharmacy) - "Confusions Surrounding the Confused Patient: Management of ICU Delirium"
- Richard Gannon, PharmD (Hartford Hospital) - "Pain Management in the Age of Opioid Abuse"
- Mike Nailor , PharmD, BCPS (Hartford Hospital/UConn School of Pharmacy) – "Updates in the Management of Skin Infections:
A Focus on New Agents"